Dental Nurse Assistant
Salary Range: 265.00
Apply for this Position
- Responsible in assisting dentist with various equipment and instruments required in a dental procedures such as tooth extraction, root canal, Tooth Implant, and dentures, crown making.
- Ensuring proper equipment’s and instruments are available during procedures, delivering instruments to treatment area.
- Positioning instruments for dental access, suctioning and passing of instruments.
- Prepares treatment room for patient following prescribed procedures and protocols
- Assisting patient with their needs. Prepare patient by welcoming, comforting and draping them.
- Responsible in keeping instruments and other equipment clean and sterile.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies: pouring, trimming and polishing study cast
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintaining dental supplies, inventory by checking stocks to determine inventory levels.